Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A couple more pages....

so I did a couple more scrapbook pages, let me know what you think...





This was our first date (Feb. 12th 2007) at Zion's National park.. Pat hates that picture of himself, but I think it's cute :D:D























This is me and my friend Paige. The top two pics. are us at the demolition derby, the bottom one is us hanging out in Vegas last month...











So I should be packing right now... I'm going up to Salt Lake tomorrow to help Deb and Mike with the What Women Want Expo. they're promoting their new photobooth ( http://www.funnyfacephotobooth.com/ ) I'm really excited, it'll be nice to get up to Salt Lake for a mini vacation, and hang out with my brother... I'm kind of torn though, cuz I've never been away from home since Pat and I got married. He's gone up to Salt Lake for work a few times, but I've never been the one to leave, and I know I'm gunna get really homesick... I think the hardest part will be sleeping alone. During the day I'll be fine, cuz I'll have things to occupy my mind, but as soon as it's time to go to sleep, your alone with your thoughts, and all I'lll have to think about is how much I miss my husband :(:(


well, enough stalling, I want to get this house clean before I leave, and I gotta work in a few hours... [/]procrastinating

1 comment:

Love, Deborah said...

very cute, you're getting good!!