Monday, December 21, 2009

Guess the cat's out of the bag.

I'm sure by now most of you have heard that Pat and I are getting a divorce. I know its tacky to just post this in a blog, but its so much easier than talking one-on-one with everyone explaining all the reasons why, and the hugs and the tears. Pat really is a good person, but we just couldn't make it work, I really hope that none of you think less of him after this. I am having a pretty hard time with this, but I'll be ok. Please don't worry about me.

3 comments:

Krista Eger said...

I had a feeling when I saw you without your wedding ring on, but I didn't want to say anything. You look happy so that's good! I love you and call me if you need someone to talk to! Oh and I totally understand why you didn't want to tell people individually!

Love, Deborah said...

we are behind you no matter what! we love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Everything happens for a reason though. Maybe God has something else planned for you.