Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long day of filming...

We filmed all day yesterday for our film we're entering in the Guerrilla film competition.

it only took us about 7 hours from setup to cleanup. I was so lucky because everything just sort of fell into place. We got actual actors to play the main parts, who all agreed to it,literally the night before the shoot. a girl in my screenwriting class does stage makeup, and a couple hours before we filmed, she agreed to come. We ended up not having a camera to film with, so my friend JAred saved the day and got one for us.

I was really worried about how things were going to go, because I had to drastically change the screenplay the night before the shoot, but I am even more excited now than I was before!

I can't give away any parts of the movie, but let's just say I don't think I'll be able to get the smell out of my clothes for a while...

if you guys want to see it, it's on October 30th, 6:00pm at the Electric Theatre. Tickets are only $2

3 comments:

Love, Deborah said...

cool, what about those of us far away, will you have something online for us to see???? I hope!

Liz said...

yeah, after the competition I'm going to put it on youtube

Love, Deborah said...

cool! Good Luck in the competition!