Sunday, August 24, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

A few days ago I decided to finally give digital scrapbooking a try.


Now I'm addicted!!!! I love it so much! I've always wanted to give scrapbooking a try, but I was too intimidated by all the papers and tools. Than there's the fear of doing something wrong, or ruining a picture.

but Digital scrapbooking gives you a chance to mess with things without destroying anything. there's no clipping or gluing, and you don't have to make copy after copy of pictures.
here's a few pages I've done, let me know what you think
:D:D


2 comments:

Dana said...

I just looked at your pages again, and I have to say, you are really good. Please post some more. Talk about intimidating digital scares me, so you are one step ahead of me. Great work..
Mom

Krista Eger said...

What program do you use to do this?